Wednesday 20 November 2013

Jesus, all for Jesus

The song "Jesus, All for Jesus" has been on my mind lately. As I aim to glorify God in my final year studies I am constant reminded that my "ambitions, hopes and plans" are for him. It is always too easy to put God on a shelf during busy times. Forget that he is there and occasionally glance up from the computer screen and acknowledge his existence.

However this is not what God requests of us. Jesus should not be an after thought, he should be the reason we live. I have to remind myself daily that Jesus is my greatest friend and wants a relationship with me.

If you are in a busy period of your life, remember that there is a God who loves you and wants a relationship with you.

Jesus says
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest..." (Matthew 11:28)


No comments:

Post a Comment